Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Exclusive Video: Britney Spears Pokes Fun at Her Father

It's Britney Spears like you have never seen her before, as the pop star turns comedienne to deliver what appears to be a dead-on impression of her cell phone-addicted pop, Jamie, in between takes of her recent video for "Womanizer" (hence her being costumed as a sexy secretary).

This candid moment comes from Britney: For the Record, a documentary airing Sunday, Nov. 30, at 10 pm/ET, exclusively on MTV.


"I wanted to make this film because I started to feel like I wasn't being seen in the light that I wanted to be seen in," Spears has said of her involvement in the exposé. "This is an opportunity to set the record straight and talk about what I've been through and where I'm headed."

The 90- minute, all-access look at Spears' world includes behind-the-scenes looks at Britney recording her new album, Circus, preparing for her appearance at this year's MTV Video Music Awards, and much more.