Monday, November 17, 2008

Britney Spears’s ‘Circus’ Album Artwork Leaks

Pink reader Tori sends in a bunch of photos of the CD booklet artwork for Britney Spears’s new album Circus (which isn’t due for release until December 2). Here are a couple of the pics that will be included in the booklet … including a close-up of Britney from the album’s backcover photo (which we got to see on Friday):

I do like the top photo … but I’m still a bit creeped out by the backcover photo. I had to cut out the scary-ass little clown, tho. I’m having a hard time with him. After the jump, check out a few more photos from the Circus CD booklet …

Yeah, there’s a lot of hardware going on in these pics. It kinda looks like the stylist stole a bunch of tiaras from various children’s beauty pageants and put them together to craft the jewelry for this photoshoot. I gotta be honest … I don’t love these pics … but, as I’ve said before, I’ve never been that impressed with the album artwork from any of Britney’s releases. It’s all about the music, y’all. But, I could be in the minority here … do any of y’all like these photos?