Monday, September 29, 2008

Kim Kardashian's Skinny Surprise???


KIM Kardashian says people are surprised by how skinny she is in real life.

The Dancing With the Stars competitor -- who is currently dating American football player Reggie Bush -- insists her famously large behind makes fans think she is curvy all over.

She said, "I look a lot bigger on TV. When I meet people, the first thing they say is, 'Wow, you're so much smaller than I thought'. I look about 15 lbs heavier. I'm only 115 lbs, and everyone thinks I'm like 130 or 140. It's bizarre. I'm a US size 2!"

Kim, 27, also said she hopes appearing on DWTS will help her tone up.



She added, "I'm going to probably have kids soon, so I want to have the perfect body before then.

"I've lost a few pounds - nothing too crazy yet, but I heard you really start to lose weight when the show starts."


However, the former Keeping Up with the Kardashians star admits she is not expecting to lose a drastic amount of weight, because she could never entirely curb her junk food cravings.

She said, "I know that I'm not a stick-skinny girl, and I don't want to be or try to be. And I love to eat. Cooking is a big part of my life. "When you're putting that much time into perfecting something, you don't want to just eat a cheeseburger. I've been eating better."

Source: http://www.showbizspy.com/